Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gone private

Sorry for the inconvenience but I have decided to go private. Our new blog is http://www.coryandkristafam.blogspot.com/. I thought it was easier to just change the blog address a little and have this one to get peoples info from. Sorry to make you have to change it, but we are worth it right?? I have sent out an email to invite those of you whose email address I have. If you did not get one please just leave your email in my comments or you can email it to me at kristachris1@yahoo.com. I don't mind if you are a friend or a friend of a friend just let me know who you are and I am happy to share. Its so fun to look at others blogs I am just too afraid of all the crazies! Love you all come visit our new page!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Amen Sister!
Please add us!
annie_winegar@hotmail.com

Cam said...

I've thought about going private as well, but I still have my little issues- like grandparents having one more confusing step to see our blog! I wanted to suggest something a friend of mine did- she asked everyone to keep the old blog as the link on their blogs, so people could still find her, but then e-mail her to be added to the list. If you want to see how she did it, you can go to "Hawkins" on my blog list. The other thing I'll do (should I go private) is make a universal sign in name and password in gmail so all of my family doesn't have to sign up for a gmail account to see the blog- they'll just have to remember the username and password. Anyways, just thought I'd pass along my two cents! We should hang out soon!

Andrea said...

Please add us!andreachansen@gmail.com, jkimballharris@gmail.com

Cindy said...

teach1850@comcast.net staciefuller@comcast.net I forgot brittnie's

Jen and Ty said...

The email that Ty and I use the most is jennathehenna@gmail.com. If you could include us on our list, that would be great!

Brittnie or "Bert" said...

My eamil is brittnie00@msn.com

Tonii said...

Hey Krista, I would love to stay in touch by blogging (even though you are just down the street! :) Let's get our cute little girls together to play! My email is paully33@hotmail.com.

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hey Krista, add us. blbigler@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Leslie